File size: 6.84 MB
Architecture: 32 bit / 64 bit
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Language: Russia, English, Germany, France
Developer: FastStone Soft
A powerful, yet easy to use viewer with built-in image browser, that support many common graphical formats. FastStone Image Viewer lets you not only view image, but also manage and edit them.
FastStone Image Viewer has a lot of useful features, that helps you view and manage your image collection. First of all, it has a built-in image browser, that lets you easily navigate through all your folders and images. Most viewed folders can be added to Favorites, and easily accessed via Favorite menu, or by pressing assigned hotkey (Ctrl+Alt+). Images in FastStone Image Viewer can be viewed in windowed mode, fullscreen or slide-show mode. In fullscreen mode all panel are hidden, and can be accessed by moving cursor to left, upper, bottom or right side of the display.
FastStone Image Viewer has a lot of other useful features, including:
- Built-in Image browser;
- Powerful image editing tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, adjust lighting/colors/curves/levels etc;
- Draw texts, lines, highlights, rectangles, ovals and callout objects on images;
- Superior Red-Eye effect removal;
- Image retouching;
- Image management;
- Histogram display with color counter feature;
- Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time);
- Image EXIF metadata support;
- Batch renaming tool;
- Batch converting;
- Support format BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, TGA, CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF, ARW, SR2, RW2 and DNG;
- Acquire images from scanner;
- Support multiple program skins.