Please read these terms and conditions. When using the website FREESOFT.RU, you accept these terms and conditions.
- All content posted on the website FREESOFT.RU was created by the editors of FREESOFT.RU, either provided by the copyright holders of this content, or taken from public sources that do not have the rights to this content.
- Only original copies of programs are available for download, distributed free of charge through websites and public sources.
- The administration of the website is not responsible for adding, changing or deleting any information on our website.
- Our website contains links to resources on third-party sites, the responsibility for the accessibility or content of which FREESOFT.RU is not responsible.
- Under no circumstances will FREESOFT.RU be responsible for the fact that there is a hyperlink to our website or another friend. A website containing information on all possible problems associated with the use of the software.
- In accordance with these terms and conditions, you may use the Services. We must copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, transmit, license, distribute or provide services to our site without our consent.
- The name Freesoft (Фрисофт) is a registered trademark. Any commercial use of this name is in violation of trademark law.
- Content, information, data, design, code and other materials are protected by property rights law and other laws. You must comply with these laws and copyrights, trademarks and other legal and legal restrictions.
- FREESOFT.RU respects intellectual property rights. Please inform us about this by e-mail - email@example.com. (See also DMCA Policy.)
"Dabl-Ju Grupp" LLC
Project Manager: Ostroukhov Denis