Python Programming Interpreter is a mobile app, useful for both learning Python programming language, and testing code snippets right
on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Write code in Python programming language.
- Compile and run your programs.
- Supports plotting and graphing.
- Select and run chunk of codes.
- Presence of the custom keyboard with all the necessary symbols and characters.
- View program output or detailed error.
- Both physical or BlueTooth external keyboards support.
- Advanced source code editor.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Bracket completion.
- Displaying of lines numbers.
- Support different Python compiler versions namely: 2.7, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
- Access thousands of packages.
- Install additional packages.
- File sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
The app has some limitations:
- To compile your programs, you need an Internet connection.
- Your program's running time is limited to 20 seconds.
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited.
- This is a batch compiler, and interactive programs are not supported.