Jedona - Compiler for Java is a mobile app, that can be used both for learning Java programming language, and for testing code snippets right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Write code in Java programming language.
- Compile and run your programs.
- Presence of the custom keyboard with all the necessary symbols and characters.
- View program output or detailed error.
- Both physical or BlueTooth external keyboards support.
- Advanced source code editor.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Bracket completion.
- Displaying of lines numbers.
- Open, save, import and share Java files.
- File sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
The app has some limitations:
- To compile your programs, you need an Internet connection.
- Your program's running time is limited to 20 seconds.
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited.
- This is a batch compiler, and interactive programs are not supported.