File size: 16.9 MB
Compatible: Android 5.x, Android 6.x, Android 7.x, Android 8.x, Android 9.x
Developer: Fredrik Fornwall
Termux - the mobile app, that combines Linux-terminal emulation with an extensive package collection.
With the help of this application, you'll be able to work with the console anywhere and anytime, using the familiar commands.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Edit files with nano and vim.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git and subversion.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
To access the help menu, just long-press anywhere on the terminal.
Please note, that at first start, the app will download a small base system. Then, you'll be able to install the desired packages, using the apt package manager.