Critical Ops is a Russian-language action game for devices with Android version 4.0 and above (tablets and smartphones). You can fight with other players or on your own. You can also pick the location. The main advantage of the game compared to its competitors is the possibility of command play through mobile devices.
New game features are regularly released and appear in modes, maps, and locations.
Critical Ops features
- upgrade your weapon;
- battles with friends and random players;
- a wide selection of weapons: pistols, knives (secondary equipment), assault and sniper rifles, and shotguns for close combat;
- level up, upgrade your character;
- develop intelligence and critical thinking, attentiveness, and logic.
Critical Ops has four modes. Each of them has a number of features:
- Defuse a bomb. The main task of the team is to secretly plant a bomb for opponents. The other team has to oppose them. Victory goes to the team whose bomb exploded. The game is over when the players of one team are killed by the enemy team.
- Fight for survival. The opponent's players fight for their lives until time runs out. The team with the fewest injured players wins.
- Games in a rank. You can obtain access to such games on one condition. You have to shoot 250 players, and then access will open. In these games, points are given to players for each completed tour, and taken away for defeats. As a result, a player can go up and down in the ranking table of Critical Ops.
- Gungame. A relatively new mode in the Critical Ops game. The main feature of this mode is that each player plays for themselves. The user continues to play in a team, but his or her actions define the weapon with which they will play further.